Novel notebooks are great if you love to customise your planners or you are looking for an eco-friendly, vegan brand for your stationery. The Novel Notes shop features discbound notebooks, and the refills, covers and binding discs that you may need to create your own personalised books. For the planner addicts that want to get started on planning the new year without the fuss of having to find suitable refills, the Novel 'Plans' ready-made planner can be what you are looking for.
Novel Plans is an A5 discbound planner compiled with sheets of the same style as Novel refills, so you can easily maintain your planner with refills that you enjoy the most. This means that you are able to convert this diary into a regular notebook, sketchbook, journal or a hybrid, whenever it suits you. The planner comes with a range of sheets already bound, to save you the time, energy and money of finding and binding all the refills you need for a standard weekly diary. At the reduced price of £25 GBP, you will be saving even more, compared to buying all the equivalent planner supplies separately!
The Novel planner includes:
- 32mm aluminium binding rings
- Novel notebook covers made of sturdy 100% recycled board
- Vertical monthly logs for 12 months
- Horizontal undated weekly planning pages for 52 weeks, with a week on one side and dot grid note page on the other side of each sheet
- Daily planning / journalling pages for 32 days, with dot grid and 24 hour time blocks
- A variety of gridded notes pages including lined, dot grid and checklists
All Novel printed sheets are printed on 100gsm matte white recycled paper that is certified for environmental sustainability and quality. The entire planner is 100% recyclable and made of safe, sustainable, vegan materials, designed and bound in the UK.
- Are you looking for an ethically made discbound planner?
- Do you prefer to buy ready-made planners or do you enjoy customising your own?
- What are your thoughts on Novel Plans? Try it out and let me know what you think! :)
Wishing you happy planning for a happier new year.